The benefits at a glance
- Guaranteed best price for direct bookings
- Bottle of wine and a small surprise when arriving
- Natural wood in the rooms with Swiss pine
- Breakfast buffet - natural & local products
- Wellness Oasis with sauna, steam room & relaxation area
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Larch-wood lobby NEW for 2018
- Top accommodation for hikes & ski touring
- Outside: car park, garden & lawn
- Villgraten Alpine villages - unique & mystical
- Children's playground with trampoline
- Bus stop 70 m | Cross-country skiing trail 80 m
- Ski storage room with ski boot dryer
- eBike rental in-house | Bicycle storage
Apartments & Rooms at the 'Natur Residenz' in East Tyrol
The 'Natur Residenz' is situated at Innervillgraten in the heart the of Villgratental, an idyllic tributary valley of Hochpustertal in the middle of the Villgraten Mountains – nestling between the Hohe Tauern National Park and the Dolomites of South Tyrol. What makes 'Natur Residenz' accommodation special is the combination of Alpine lifestyle and natural building materials. Natural Swiss Pine, larch wood floors and balconies of spruce create a natural living environment in which you'll immediately feel at home.
We will also be delighted to share the magic of our local area - Villgratental in East Tyrol – with you.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your hosts - The Fürhapter Family
wake feeling refreshed
Packages for a relaxing holiday in East Tyrol
We've put together some attractive seasonal packages for a thoroughly enjoyable holiday. These are our current package offers:
Living with natural wood
The rooms and apartments, which are made of natural wood, are traditionally furnished with swiss stone pine wood and "Villgrater sheep´s wool blankets".
Surroundings & activities
In addition to vast Alpine meadows and unique Alpine villages, you'll also find numerous possibilities for hiking or ski touring here
Small vital oasis
The Finnish spa cabin temperature is between 80°C and 110°C with a very low humidity level. (approximate 3% - 6%)